Make Your Natural Soap Products Work Double Duty For You
With all the good that's packed into natural soap products you can address some simple skin ailments while you scrub your body clean.
(sans harmful chemicals, of course)
Many people suffer from dry skin, sensitive skin, rashes, chapping, fungal infections, mild eczema and excess oil...to mention a few!
When you look for a natural soap, take full advantage of what ingredients it contains.
- Lemon and Grapefruit Oils are natural astringents which are perfect for oily skin or even mild bacterial/fungal infections
- Lavender, Aloe Vera, "Nut" Oils and Chamomile reduce inflammation and calm sensitive skin conditions
- Coconut, Olive Oil, Goat's Milk hydrate even the driest skin
- Fruit and/or Vegetable Purees (like pumpkin- a personal fave!) can treat mild skin conditions like eczema
- To shed dead skin cells and reveal luminous skin try soaps blended with Oatmeal, Seeds, Nut Shells or Pumice
- Some soap bars are even "Head-To-Toe" bars virtually eliminating all that shower clutter
To find out more about the benefits of essential oils check out
Natural Soap Products
- Harmful Chemicals
= Happy, Healthy skin
Knowing that your soap is free of harmful chemicals like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates and Petrochemicals can make your showering experience worry free. The added benefit is knowing that many of the natural ingredients are nourishing your skin as well. You can safely scrub yourself from head to toe!!
A Few Tips to Keep in Mind With Your Natural Soap Products
Since natural soaps don't contain harmful detergents, it also means that they may not lather up the way you might be used to. (aka "the car wash lather") Using a natural sponge or body puff will help you make sure that those suds make their way all over your body.
Your natural soap doesn't have any preservatives so it's shelf life won't be as long. If you find you're not finishing your soap before the "best before" date, not to worry. Using soaps with freeze dried herbs or essential oils can help extend the shelf life and store them in a cool, dry, preferably dark place....
No best before date?? Minimum shelf life is usually 30 months, so toss it after then.
The Tried, Tested and True of Naural Soap Products
Selecting your soap is a basic in your natural skin care routine
....so take your time to make sure you select the right soap.
Just Naturals is a fabulous soap company. Their soap is both hydrating and cleansing while addressing many skin ailments. You won't find any harmful chemicals in their products as they are 100% natural!
Click here to check out Natural Soap Products by Just Naturals.